SBI Home Banking: The State Bank of India, the country’s largest lender, launched its home banking services a few years ago, but the service saw the most use during the time of the covid-19 pandemic. Now, SBI has announced free home banking services for people with disabilities three times a month. The public sector lender announced the move in a recent tweet. “SBI at your doorstep!!! For customers with different abilities, SBI is here to help with free ‘home banking’ 3 times a month,” he said in the tweet dated August 15, Monday.Read also – SBI launches the first dedicated branch to support start-ups in this city
SBI at your doorstep!!! For customers with different abilities, SBI is here to help with free “home banking” 3 times a month. Know more – https://t.co/m4Od9LofF6#SBI #DoorstepBanking #AmritMahotsav pic.twitter.com/tgDFwNlBnb
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) August 15, 2022
Also Read – Axis Bank, SBI and India’s Central Bank Raise Interest Rate on Term Deposits | Check the revised rates here
SBI home banking services available
- Cash withdrawal
- Cash delivery
- Check withdrawal
- Check requisition Withdrawal of slip
- Collection form 15H
- Delivery of drafts
- Delivery of term deposit notice
- Recovery of life certificate
- Collection of KYC documents
SBI Doorstep Banking How to Apply
SBI customers should register on the toll numbers 1800 1037 188 or 1800 1213 721 to sign up for SBI home banking services. Also Read – LIC Becomes Highest Ranked Indian Company on Fortune Global 500 List, RIL Sees Significant Improvement
SBI Doorstep Banking How can customers avail this service using Yono App
- Open the SBI Yono app
- Go to the Service request menu
- Select home banking
- Request check withdrawal, cash withdrawal and other requests.
SBI Doorstep Banking Important Details
- Requests for home banking should be made only at the main branch.
- The cash withdrawal and cash deposit amount is limited to ₹20,000/- per transaction per day.
- The service charge per visit for non-financial transactions is ₹60/+ GST and Rs 100+ GST for financial transactions.
- Withdrawal will be authorized using a check / withdrawal form with Passbook.
- The delivery would be made as far as possible but no later than the working day T+1 (excluding public holidays).
SBI Home Banking: Who cannot benefit from home banking
- Joint Accounts Operated Jointly, Former/Survivor and Later/Survivor
- Accounts of minors including under guardianship
- Proxy Managed Accounts
- Non-KYC Compliant Accounts and Inoperative Accounts.
- Savings bank accounts opened under MACT Claims / LISSANRI / Foreign National Account Holder2 Non-Individual Clients such as Trust, HUF, Associations, etc.
- Accounts with Stop and/or Hold status
- Illiterate customers
REMARK: Customers who intend to use home banking services should ensure that they will not pay the agent anything for the services. Customers must also disclose any information to DSA, including account number, account details, ATM/PIN card details, etc.