Get the most out of your transaction
When you’re selling a business, you want the best terms and the highest possible value. It takes high-level leadership, exceptional negotiation and marketing skills, creative negotiation strategies and a passion to understand your distinctive needs.
CLA’s investment bankers are part of a family of professionals working together to provide a tailored advisory model to clients across the United States in a wide range of industries. We leverage our decades of experience in hundreds of transactions to truly understand what matters most to you in a transaction:
- Prepare your business — and your owners — for the sales process
- Find the right buyer, not just approach the same long list of potential buyers every time
- Improving the terms of a transaction
- Structure the transaction according to your objectives and needs, guided by an investment banking team working alongside your legal advisors
- A focus on you, the business owner, not on future business with the buyer
Discover our customer-centric approach
Just like you and your business, CLA’s approach to your transaction is personal. Where others may see challenges, CLA sees opportunities to meet your needs. Our client-focused approach starts with bringing together a multidisciplinary team of seasoned professionals, all under one roof.
In addition to our experienced investment bankers, our extended CLA team often includes seasoned due diligence and transaction services practitioners, accounting and tax professionals, and wealth management advisors. Our marketing and deal execution capabilities are complemented by our strong collective knowledge of your industry. With thousands of employees across the United States, we draw on deep industry experience no matter what niche your business serves.
Together with your legal advisor, CLA can transparently guide you through the transaction process. Some of our key ownership transition capabilities in addition to M&A advisory include: