Ordering a check book via online banking: With changing times, there have been many changes in banking. Nowadays, thanks to the digital payment option, the use of check has decreased a lot. But whenever it comes to paying more money, even today, paying by check is an easy and secure option. From the purchase of a property to the business, you too the check is used on a very large scale. In such a situation, if the check ends up in the checkbook, people have to face many inconveniences. In such a situation, if the check is exhausted in your checkbook, there is no need to worry. You can order ICICI Bank checkbook from online mode even sitting at home. Let us tell you how to order a checkbook online (ICICI Bank Check Book Request)-
How to order a checkbook online-
ICICI Bank offers its customers several ways to order a check book. The first way is to order it by going to the branch of ICICI Bank. Apart from this, you can also order it from the website of www.icicibank.com. At the same time, this work can also be done by SMS or iMobile. Other than that, you can also order a checkbook by calling customer service.
This way book check via online banking order-
- You can easily order a checkbook through Internet banking.
- For this, you go to the official website of the bank www.icicibank.com.
- Then log in to your account. After that select Customer Service.
- After that, you will see the option to order a checkbook. Select it.
- After that, enter your address.
- In a few days, the bank will send a new checkbook to your address.
Check ordering books through iMobile app like this-
1. For this, first open the iMobile application.
2. After that, enter your 4-digit PIN and scan the fingerprint.
3. After that, select ‘Check Book Services’ by selecting the Services option.
4. After that, you need to fill in the address here.
5. Next, you will also be asked for an alternative address, which you can fill in.
6. After this time, your checkbook will arrive at your home within 4 to 5 days.
read this too-
Increase in FD rates: good news for Axis Bank customers! A higher interest rate will be available on the bank’s FD! Know the details here
Diesel Gasoline Rates Today: Know Your City’s Diesel Gasoline Rates including Patna, Chandigarh to Jaipur, Bhopal